Review these bulletins to stay up to date on news, policy changes and other issues important to your practice.
For Medical Policies, Medical Benefit Drug Policies, Coverage Determination Guidelines, Utilization Review Guidelines and corresponding update bulletins for UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, visit the Policies and Protocols section.
Current News, Bulletins and Alerts
- 11.25.2019 - Pennsylvania Added to UnitedHealthcare Genetic and Molecular Lab Testing Notification/Prior Authorization Requirement
- 08.26.2019 - Delayed Deployment - Pennsylvania C&S Prior Authorization for Genetic Testing
- 08.16.2019 - DUR Educational Newsletter: Opioid and Buprenorphine Use for Treating Opioid Use Disorder
- 07.02.2019 - Prior Authorization and Requests for Additional Information
- 06.06.2019 - Guide to UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Pennsylvania Clinical Programs
- 06.04.2019 - Prior Authorization Guidelines for Members Younger Than 21
- 06.03.2019 - How to Check Your Pennsylvania Medicaid Enrollment Status
- 05.02.2019 - Update to Procedure to Modifier Policy for “Always Therapy” Codes – Effective July 1, 2019
- 11.01.2018 - Update to Multiple Procedure Payment Reduction Policy
- 11.01.2018 - Coding for Social Determinants of Health
- 10.08.2018 - Validated Screening Tools for Developmental Delays and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- 10.05.2018 - Requirements and Resources for Structured Screening for Developmental Delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder for Medical Assistance Recipients
- 03.08.2018 - Guide to UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Pennsylvania Clinical Programs