We created the UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Pennsylvania Quality Rewards Program to:
- Recognize care providers for offering quality health care services to UnitedHealthcare Community Plan members.
- Help our plan members get the right care at the right time – and in the right place.
- Reward excellence with cash incentives.
- Address member care opportunities based on Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®) measures tied to access to care, doctor/patient communication, children’s health and diabetes monitoring/treatment.
- Help improve access for our plan members by rewarding care providers for accepting new patients.
- Help reduce hospitalizations and emergency room visits.
- 2019 Quality Rewards Program Brochure
- 2019 Quality Rewards Program Preferred Providers for Aug. 1, 2019, through July 31, 2020
- 2019 Quality Rewards Program Presentation