Please see below for a list of our current training materials for care providers.
UHC On Air gives you in-depth program information and meaningful updates from UnitedHealthcare 24/7and from any deviceLearn About UHC On Air
- Provider Express Behavioral Health Webinars & Training - Optum Provider Express offers informational webinars and training resources for providers on topics that may be vital to your practice.
OptumHealth Education and Optum Provider Express offer a variety of informational webinars and training resources for providers. Training classes, guides and resources are added frequently.
- OptumHealth Education (Last Modified 06.08.2018) - OptumHealth Education offers accredited, on-demand webcasts and information regarding upcoming conferences for both physical and behavioral health providers. Some activities include Disease Management, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Behavioral Health, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
- Provider Express Webinars & Training Resources - Optum Provider Express offers informational webinars and training resources for providers to learn more about how to use the website and other topics that may be vital to your practice.
- Provider Express Training & Guided Tours - Optum Provider Express offers guided training about prior authorization, eligibility and benefits, and claims (claim entry, corrected claims, claim inquiry, etc.). First-time user training is available as well as a technical resource guide.
UHC On Air is your source for on-demand education created specifically for UnitedHealthcare providers. It gives you in-depth information and meaningful updates from UnitedHealthcare 24/7 and can be accessed from any device.
UHC On Air Topics
- Accountable Care Programs: Programs related to your ACO partnership with UnitedHealthcare.
- Claims and Payments: Get the most recent claims processing information.
- Link Tutorials: Tutorials will quickly get you up to speed with our online self-service tools.
- Reform and Regulations: Get up-to-date regulatory data.
- State-Specific Information: Each state has its own page for state-specific information and resources.