Collaborate. Educate. Evaluate. These core values define the PATH program’s tools and resources, which were designed to help patients live healthier lives. Together, we can work to help make this goal a reality.
- Meet regularly with your UnitedHealthcare representative to talk about how we can best support your practice.
- Check your monthly Patient Care Opportunity Report (PCOR) to see which members have open care opportunities.
- Review our useful collateral on quality care standards related to Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®) and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) measures, new programs available, and much more.
Explore the resources below to learn more. If you have questions, please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative.
- Patient Experience Self-Paced Course
- Patient Experience: Why It Matters
- Understanding Your Patient Experience Scorecard
- Patient Experience Best Practices
- CAHPS/HOS Overview
- 2021 Member Annual Care Checklist
- 2021 PATH Reference Guide
- CAHPS Improving Getting Appointments & Care Quickly
- CAHPS Improving Getting Needed Care
- CAHPS Importance of Care Coordination
- Checklist to Help Improve CAHPS and HOS Survey Results