Collaborate. Educate. Evaluate. These core values define the PATH program’s tools and resources, which were designed to help patients live healthier lives. Together, we can work to help make this goal a reality.
- Meet regularly with your UnitedHealthcare representative to talk about how we can best support your practice.
- Check your monthly Patient Care Opportunity Report (PCOR) to see which members have open care opportunities.
- Review our useful collateral on quality care standards related to Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®) and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) measures, new programs available, and much more.
Explore the resources below to learn more. If you have questions, please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative.
Medicaid (Community Plan) PATH Resources
- Patient Experience Self-Paced Course
- Patient Experience: Why It Matters
- Understanding Your Patient Experience Scorecard
- Patient Experience Best Practices
- CAHPS/HOS Overview
- 2021 Member Annual Care Checklist
- 2021 PATH Reference Guide
- CAHPS Improving Getting Appointments & Care Quickly
- CAHPS Improving Getting Needed Care
- CAHPS Importance of Care Coordination
- Checklist to Help Improve CAHPS and HOS Survey Results