Here you will find the tools and resources you need to help manage your practice’s submission of claims and receipt of payments. Your primary UnitedHealthcare claims resource, the claimsLink tool, is available on Link, the gateway to UnitedHealthcare’s self-service tools.
Need to submit a claim, check a status or apply for reconsideration? Visit UHCprovider.com/claims.
Direct deposit and virtual card payments (VCP) information is available on Link in the Electronic Payments & Statements app, if you are enrolled.
- 2016 Arizona Skilled Nursing Facility Billing Resource Guide
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Claims Reconsideration, Resolution and Dispute Process for Arizona
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete (HMO-SNP) of Arizona Quick Reference Guide (Last Modified 06.19.2018)
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete ONE (HMO-SNO) of Arizona Quick Reference Guide (Last Modified 06.19.2018)
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of a Claim Reconsideration Request, you may submit a formal Claim Dispute/Appeal using the process outlined in your provider manual.
- A formal Claim Dispute/Appeal is a comprehensive review of the disputed claim(s), and may involve a review of additional administrative or medical records by a clinician or other personnel.
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan generally completes the review within 30 calendar days. However, depending on the nature of the review, a decision may take up to 60 days from the receipt of the claim dispute documentation. We will contact you if we believe it will take longer than 30 days to render a decision.
- Please allow 10 business days from the submission date to enable us to begin processing the review before requesting a status update.
Additional state requirements may apply. Please consult the applicable state Provider Administrative Guide or Manual for more details or contact the provider services center.
- Medicaid Waiver of Liability Form ( - Use this form to waive any right to collect payment from a member for services for which payment has been denied.
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Claims Reconsideration, Resolution and Dispute Process for Arizona (Last Modified 06.08.2018)
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Claims Resolution Process (Last Modified 09.01.2016)
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Paper Claim Reconsideration Form
To view up to date claim reconsideration information, go to UHCprovider.com/claims.
Using Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) for all eligible UnitedHealthcare transactions can help your organization improve efficiency, reduce costs and increase cash flow. We encourage you to use the following tools and resources to help you get started with electronic transactions.