Guides, toolkits and resources for medical providers which includes both adult and youth screening tools.
- 2019 Community Plan Physician Satisfaction Survey Results (Last Modified 11.06.2020)
- AHCCCS Dental Provider Benefits Matrix (Last Modified 10.01.2017) - Provides information needed to properly document dental benefits provided through UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
- Behavioral Health Toolkit for Medical Providers (Last Modified 06.08.2018) - The Behavioral Health toolkit includes assessment tools, screening tools, behavioral health guidelines, identifying in-network referrals and health information for patients.
- Behavioral Health Providers and Resources for Schools
A guide on how a school or district can connect a youth to behavioral health services. The providers are contracted with UnitedHealthcare Community Plan to provide services to AHCCCS enrolled children and families.
- Health Care for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Integrity of Claims, Reports, and Representations to the Government - UnitedHealth Group and AmeriChoice requires compliance with the requirements of federal and state laws that prohibit the submission of false claims in connection with federal health care programs, including Medicare and Medicaid.
- Optum Provider Express Behavioral Health Toolkit for Medical Providers (Last Modified 06.08.2018) - The Behavioral Health toolkit includes assessment tools, screening tools, behavioral health guidelines, identifying in-network referrals and health information for patients.
- Tracking Form Requirements and Resources - EPSDT is a comprehensive child health care program that included preventive services and screenings, early intervention, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up care for physical and behavioral health conditions.
- Transfer of Behavioral Health Care from Primary Care Physician (PCP) to the Regional Behavioral Health Authorities (RBHA) (Last Modified 06.18.2018) - When a patient is transferred from a PCP to a RBHA network physician for ongoing behavioral health care, it is required that the PCP coordinate this transfer of care.
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Quick Reference Guide (Last Modified 10.07.2019) - Includes plan information, where to submit claims for physical and behavioral health, contracted lab and Durable Medical Equipment companies, transportation contacts, service numbers and crisis lines.
- Vaccines for Children Program Summary (Posted 02.03.2020)