Please see below for a list of our current training materials for care providers.
UHC On Air gives you in-depth program information and meaningful updates from UnitedHealthcare 24/7and from any deviceLearn About UHC On Air
- Interactive Training Series – Opioid Overdose (Last Modified 07.02.2019) - An Online Training Series for Healthcare Providers
- AHCCCS Dental Provider Benefits Matrix (Last Modified 10.01.2017) - Provides information needed to properly document dental benefits provided through UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
- Fluoride Varnish Information for Primary Care Providers (Last Modified 04.02.2018)
- Medical Record Documentation Requirements (Last Modified 01.19.2018) - Guidelines for physicians to ensure that a medical record is maintained in accordance to state guidelines.
- Provider Appointment Availability Standards Quick Reference Guide (Last Modified 10.24.2019) - A one-page resource of appointment availability standards for primary care, specialty care, dental care, and maternity care.
- Verifying Member Eligibility through Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) Online (Last Modified 06.08.2018) - How to register and access AHCCCS member eligibility information.
- Mental Health and Behavioral Health Training Videos (Optum Psych Hub Video Library) - Access to training tutorials that address many behavioral health scenarios such as assessment and treatment of opioid overdose, panic disorders and treatment, making mental health referrals and much more.
- Optum Health – Behavioral Health Training - OptumHealth Education offers informational webinars and training resources for providers on topics that may be vital to your practice.
- Online training for Behavioral Health Providers is available under “UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Prior Authorization Training for Behavioral Health Providers”.
OptumHealth Education and Optum Provider Express offer a variety of informational webinars and training resources for providers. Training classes, guides and resources are added frequently.
- OptumHealth Education (Last Modified 06.08.2018) - OptumHealth Education offers accredited, on-demand webcasts and information regarding upcoming conferences for both physical and behavioral health providers. Some activities include Disease Management, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Behavioral Health, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
UHC On Air is your source for live and on-demand video broadcasts created specifically for UnitedHealthcare providers. It gives you in-depth program information and meaningful updates from UnitedHealthcare 24/7 and can be accessed from any device. Broadcasts are added each week.
UHC On Air Topics
- Accountable Care Programs: Programs related to your ACO partnership with UnitedHealthcare.
- CEU/CME Programs: Earn educational credits 100% online.
- Claims and Payments: Get the most recent claims processing information.
- Link Tutorials: Tutorial videos will quickly get you up to speed with our online self-service tools.
- Reform and Regulations: Get up-to-date regulatory data.
- State-Specific Information: Each state has its own channel for state-specific information and resources.
How to Access UHC On Air
- Login to Link with your Optum ID and select the UHC On Air tile.
- Select the UHC News Now Channel to watch national UnitedHealthcare broadcasts.
- Select your State-Specific Channel to see your local programming.
Contact Provider Call Center
1-800-445-1638 - Available from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Central Time